GDPR Privacy Statement
Effective Date: 14/08/2023
Thank you for visiting Caroline Joyce Coaching. This Privacy Statement is intended to inform you about how we collect, use, disclose, and protect your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable in Ireland. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
The data controller for the processing of your personal data is:
Caroline Joyce at Caroline Joyce Coaching at email@example.com or 00353899769436
Personal Data We Collect
We collect and process various types of personal data from you, including but not limited to:
- Contact Information: Your name, email address, Mobile/Whatsapp number, and other relevant contact details you provide to us.
- Communication Data: Information exchanged in communications between you and us, including emails, chat messages, and other correspondence.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use our website, such as IP address, browser type, device information, pages visited, and referral sources.
- Payment Information: If applicable, payment details necessary for processing payments for our services.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data based on the following legal bases:
- Contractual Necessity: To fulfill our contractual obligations to you, such as providing coaching services or responding to inquiries.
- Legitimate Interests: To pursue our legitimate interests in improving our services, managing our website, and communicating with you.
- Consent: If required, we will obtain your explicit consent before processing certain types of personal data.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving our coaching services.
- Responding to your inquiries and communications.
- Sending you relevant information, updates, and promotional materials.
- Analyzing website usage patterns to enhance user experience and tailor our content.
- Complying with legal obligations and regulations.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with:
- Service providers who assist us in delivering our services.
- Legal authorities when required by law or to protect our rights and interests.
- Third parties with your explicit consent.
Your personal data may be transferred and stored outside of Ireland or the European Economic Area (EEA). When doing so, we ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your data in accordance with GDPR requirements.
Under GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal data, including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, object to processing, and data portability. To exercise these rights or if you have any questions or concerns about your personal data, please contact us using the information provided below.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with legal obligations.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to your personal data or this Privacy Statement, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our website or engaging our services, you consent to the processing of your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Cookie Statement for GDPR Compliance
Effective Date: 14/08/2023
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to improve user experience, enable website functionality, analyze website usage, and provide relevant content and advertisements.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They include session cookies that allow you to navigate through the site and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting information about page visits, traffic sources, and other usage data. This information is anonymized and aggregated for statistical analysis.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enhance your experience by remembering your preferences and settings. They may enable features like language selection or personalized content.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertisements based on your interests and online behaviour. They help us and our advertising partners serve relevant content to you.
We may also use third-party cookies provided by service providers, such as analytics or advertising partners. These cookies may collect information about your online activities across different websites for purposes such as improving advertising relevance or providing insights into user behaviour.
Most web browsers allow you to control and manage cookies through browser settings. You can usually adjust your browser settings to accept or reject cookies, delete cookies, or receive notifications when cookies are being used. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your ability to fully utilize all features of our website.
Updates to Cookie Statement